Thursday, July 18, 2019

đź‘‘Rest Easy Biancađź‘‘

Bianca,I miss you. She and her family will be in my thoughts during this difficult timeđź’“đź’—
I knew her before this tragedy happened, but when I read about it there was a lump in my throat that hasn’t gone away.Bianca.....you were seventeen, far too young. You were attacked for your right to say no. You deserved far better. Your light is still shining down here, angel. Rest in peace. She didn’t deserve any of this.
Thank you for coming to this world. You are an angel. I want to say to those who are cyber-violent, and those who have photos of her death everywhere. You are not worthy of being called a person. You are Livestock! Yes! You don't deserve to live on the ground, the dark and damp smelly sewer is your destination. I wish you all can die!

(for those of you saying she deserved it for being a “thot” or an “e-girl” or are spreading memes or pictures of her body, shame on you).


No comments:

Post a Comment